Ladies, and Gents, it is that wonderful time of the year.
For those of you who are already super health fanatics this time of year you dread because everyone and their grandma will be attending the gym and parks and all of the wonderful health facilities our country has to offer.
Everyone has their own resolutions during the New Year and yes, sorry people I am one of those "common" people who wished to make one of their resolutions to be to get fit and eat healthier. Not solely because I would die to have a hot bod and trot my stuff in a skimpy bikini like a Victoria's secret model (those gifted bitches) I'm doing it for myself and my health. Being in pharmacy school and learning about all of the wonderful diseases our body and parasites and food has to offer us is down right kinda terrifying and I feel like any time one little thing hurts or I eat one wrong thing I'm thinking to myself oh my, I'm going to get a brain eating amoeba or I'm going to develop pre-stage diabetes. So this is for me, to not fit in a friggen 00 (I would look like a ghost from the Holocaust if I could do that), it's to feel better about myself, and gain a confidence over my body that I have been lacking the past few years due to all of the stresses of a college graduate student. Also, sciences have proven that more exercise decreases stress and Lord knows I need that! Also my fancy (Justin aka boyfriend) and I are going on vacation to Panama then Omaha for the CWS and I be damned if I'm going to look like a beached whale in a bikini of a bag of cottage cheese in shorts. SO I definitely have some motivation.
One other resolution of mine would be to gain more "patience" and have a better "understanding" of my patients that I deal with in the pharmacy (oh and also watch my language). LOL. All pharmacists know when you are working and it is super busy and you have some people come in and ask and say some of the stuff they do you want to scream "YOU DUMB ASS...Did you ever go to school?!?!" oops there I go again. But really people, if only y'all knew. But in all actuality I just need my patience with this because they sure do get me flustered and I just want to cry. But not this year. I'm just going to keep that smile on my face even more and be PATIENT.....hopefully. Ha-Ha
So here is to a new year people. New trends, new habits, new looks. Good luck! Cheers!
PS: Here are some pictures from Justin and my good friends Megan and Kasey's Wedding. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment