Thursday, December 15, 2011

This little ol' Thing

Last night I was chatting with one of my past teachers whom I more so consider a dear friend of mine today and as usual I was venting about Pharmacy School and how I'm relived I finally get 30 days off. yes, exactly a month which is a gift from God. Believe me people, this compared to undergrad is a whole new ball game and I understand why now they give us longer breaks.  Your brain is so tired and fully compacted with medications and pharmaceutical calculations and how this pathway and that pathway works in your body or how if this pathway stopped working this would happen to your body till where you think Sundays are Tuesdays and sadly forget to take showers because you are too exhausted to remember. Yes, I'm sorry Mom, I wasn't the brightest looking cookie last week during finals.  But anyways Melanie, or to be more proper, Mrs. Hamilton, suggested that I create a blog posting little snip-its of my daily and INTERESTING days within the pharmacy I've worked in and also the pharmacies in which I will be doing my rotations and of course if that isn't enough drama and quirkiness...stories directly from the infamous pharmacy school.  So welcome. and I hope you enjoy this niffy little thing! 

Dedicated with many butterfly kisses to Melanie Hamilton who always inspires me

No comments:

Post a Comment